Saturday 10 January 2015

GLIMPSES OF SRI SRI

Glimpses of @SriSri straight from MMRDA Ground, BKC, ‪#‎Mumbai‬! ‪#‎SriSriInMumbai‬ 

@SriSri now in #Mumbai: 

Why are you giving me duplicate ‪#‎Heart‬? I already have your original. 

Musibatein kisko nhi aati?
Krishna,Shri Ram,Mahaveer,Buddha,Jesus sbko aayi hai Magar Aap logo ko sabse kam aayegi,hai na? Kitne logo ko aise laga ki aate aate hatt gayi?

@SriSri
Mrityuke samay sirf Do Prashna Samne aayenge, Kitna Prem diya aur kitna Gyan hasil kiya tumne

"Nalpe Sukamasti,Yovai bhooma tatsukam"(No joy in small things, Joy is in Expansion)

Gurudev inaugrates TOK Mumbai 

Many Hollywood movies are based on Yog Vashishtha. One should read it 

We will celebrate next year in 2016, 35yrs of Art of Living 
"World Family Reunion at Delhi "

Remember that,Only the best of the best will happen with u. That's my blessing & my promise,But if u Drink or eat Non-veg then there will be a small hole in this promise, best will happen but there can be delay ..
Then I can't say anything 
(Gurudev Laughs )

Gurudev says...
This is a Question in someone's Heart,so I answered

No comments:

Post a Comment